A little bit about Me

Santa Monica, CA
Hi Everyone and welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy reading about my life, business, and of course...looking at my photos. Feel free to always leave comments and contact me. Much Love! Ellen

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Family fun in Encino!

It's been too long....I know, but I've been shooting alot which is a really great thing! My maternity leave starts next week and then I get to really start working on my website and hopefully get most of it done by the time the baby arrives.

A few weeks ago I got to spend some fun time shooting this family at their home in Encino. They were expecting a new baby boy at that time, but I know for sure have now welcomed him into their lives because his due date was March 31st. I hope they are well and am wishing them so much fun and love.





















And one last picture of my girl, Alice (the dog) because you know I can't resist!

No comments: